Our woodland is in Tythegston & the closest postcode is CF32 0ND.
There are no signs to our woodland. Please keep reading for more details on how to find us to plan your journey.
Google Map Pin
The easiest way to find us is using this Google map pin, which will take you directly to our grass verge car park.
- M4 use junction 35 or junction 37
- If coming from the other direction (from Porthcawl), come down Three Steps Hill
- Once you’ve turned into Tythegston village just stay on that road and keep going – it is a dead end eventually
- You’ll pass a farm yard, nursery, church and houses in the village; drive through and past the National Speed Limit sign & please go slowly on the narrow road
- There’s a few turns in the road & you’ll pass some farmhouses – keep going
- Using CF32 0ND in your sat nav may stop you part way down the road – keep going
- After about a mile from the village the road will become very bumpy (you’ll pass an “authorised vehicles only sign”) – take care of potholes
- Say hello to the cows and sheep in the fields – the bumpy road will bear to the left and then you’ll see our sign and grass verge parking on the right
- Please park on the grass verge, close together so that others can park too
- Walk down in to the woodland to meet us 5 minutes before your event starts, ready for the safety briefing and to get started! 🙂🏹🔥🎯
Why is our registered address different?
We have to have a postal address registered with Companies House. Unfortunately our woodland doesn’t have a post box. So our accountant’s office is our legal registered address – 1a Charnwood Park, Bridgend, CF31 3PL. Please don’t head there – unless you’re looking for a good accountant 👍