Our woodland is in Tythegston & the closest postcode is CF32 0ND.
There are no signs to our woodland. Please keep reading for more details on how to find us to plan your journey.
Google Map Pin
The easiest way to find us is using this Google map pin, see below for info about parking.
- M4 use junction 35 or junction 37
- If coming from the other direction (from Porthcawl), come down Three Step Hill
- Once you’ve turned into Tythegston village just stay on that road and keep going – it is a dead end eventually
- You’ll pass a farm yard, nursery, church and houses in the village; drive through and past the National Speed Limit sign & please go slowly on the narrow road
- There’s a few turns in the road & you’ll pass some farmhouses – keep going
- Using CF32 0ND in your sat nav may stop you part way down the road – keep going
- After about a mile from the village the road will become very bumpy (you’ll pass an “authorised vehicles only sign”) – take care of potholes
- Say hello to the cows and sheep in the fields – the bumpy road will bear to the left and then you’ll see our sign and grass verge parking on the right
- Please park on the grass verge on the right, close together so that others can park too
- Please do not park on the grass on the left – this area must be kept clear to allow clearance for farm machinery
- Parking is for participants and adult supervisors only.
For those doing drop-offs, we politely request that you do not park and walk as our small car park is needed for our next group of customers. Thank you 🙂 If you’re looking for local walks and things to do, do check out this blog
- Walk down in to our woodland to meet us 5 minutes before your event starts (no earlier please, we’ll be getting ready for you), ready for the safety briefing and to get started! 🏹🔥🎯