We hope your child is looking forward to their upcoming Bushcraft Adventure. On this page you’ll find all the key info you need before and on the day of the party or event that your child is attending.
Event organisers – please send this website link to all parents.
KEY EVENT INFO
• CONSENT FORM – please complete the parental consent form below at least 3 days before your party/event. We cannot guarantee to meet requirements if forms are received later than this.
Parental consent form – this is needed for each child, even if they been to us before.
• WHAT TO WEAR – please see our kit list for suggestions on clothing etc. In particular, please bring a long sleeved top, waterproof coat and wear closed shoes/boots.
• ARRIVAL – please arrive 10-15 minutes early so that we can start on time.
• LOCATION – important note: the address on our website is our office address, not where activities take place.
Peterston Super Ely Jubilee Scout Campsite – the closest postcode is CF5 6ND – see this Google map and pin for the precise location of the entrance.
Note: the entrance is set back from the road and can be difficult to spot, we will have a flag or banner up to catch your attention.
Please also take care on the road when pulling in to or out of the car park.
• PARKING – the parking / drop off area is limited, we encourage you to please car share where possible.
Can additional people stay on-site?
There is limited parking and no facilities on-site (it is completely outdoors) and politely request that only child participants and the two adult supervisors required stay on-site.
For parents doing drop-offs at Peterston Super Ely, there’s lots of things to do in the local area.
St Fagans and Culverhouse Cross are both less than a ten minute drive away. There’s also couple of pubs within Peterston for coffee or lunch.
What are your terms and conditions?
We recommend that anyone attending a party or event reads our terms and conditions, which are available here: https://bushcraftadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Where can I get further information?
Please see our full list of FAQs.
How can I get in touch?
If you have any questions, please do drop us a line.
We look forward to meeting you at your Bushcraft Adventure!
The Bushcraft Adventures Team