You’re going on a Bushcraft Adventure – how exciting! On this page you’ll find all of the key info you’ll need before and on the day of the event that you or your child is attending.
KEY EVENT INFO
Please read the specific info we’ve put together on Staying Safe and Planning Your Visit.
Please complete the relevant consent form below as soon as possible before your event.
- Adult participants: please complete our online participant consent form (each adult participant must complete this form please, including adults taking part in family events)
- Child participants (under 18s): please complete our online parental consent form (every child taking part must have a completed consent form, to save time you can add up to 3 children on the same form)
WHO CAN STAY DURING EVENTS
- Adult supervisors: children must be supervised please.
For ticketed events we can have one supervising adult per child (one adult to supervise up to 3 children please)
For kid’s parties we ask for 2 adults maximum to stay with the party please
- No additional people on site – this means no spectators please.
There are occasional exceptions where we can have additional people stay, please drop us a line if you have any questions, thank you
- Dogs are strictly not allowed on site
WHAT TO WEAR OR BRING
- You must wear closed shoes/trainers/boots. See our kit list for suggestions on clothing etc.
- Print our directions or bookmark the webpage (more info below about our location)
- Bring a bottled drink (we don’t provide drinks) and take all rubbish home with you
- You don’t need to print your tickets
Please aim to arrive and park up 10 minutes before the start of your event so that we can start on time.
Walk down in to our woodland 5 to 10 minutes before your event start time – we ask that you do not enter our woodland earlier than this as we’ll be getting ready for you.
Please wait in your car if you’ve been keen and arrived super early 🙂
LOCATION AND PARKING
Our woodland site is in Tythegston and the closest postcode is CF32 0ND.
- Detailed directions are available here
- You will need to drive to our woodland, it is not accessible by public transport
- There is a small grass verge on the right where you can park for free – parking is limited, please car share where possible and to reduce traffic on the farm road.
- Parking is for participants and adult supervisors only.
For those doing drop-offs, we politely request that you do not park and walk as our small, private car park is needed for our next group of customers – thank you for your understanding 🙂 If you’re looking for local walks and things to do, do check out this blog
Can additional people stay on-site?
Only the people participating & adult supervisors (see info above) can be present during the event. There are occasional exceptions, please drop us a line if you have any questions, thank you.
For anyone doing drop offs, there’s lots of things to do in the local area: check out this blog
What are your terms and conditions?
We recommend that anyone attending a party or event reads our terms and conditions, which are available here: https://bushcraftadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Where can I get further information?
Please see our full list of FAQs.
How can I get in touch?
If you have any questions, please do drop us a line.
We look forward to meeting you & running your Bushcraft Adventure!
The Bushcraft Adventures Team