Thanks for visiting our website. So you’re looking for outdoor learning opportunities for your pupils aged 6+? From fire lighting to shelter building, water purification and much more – keep reading to find out more about our affordable, curriculum-related outdoor learning sessions.
Curriculum-related or themed sessions
We are experienced and passionate about outdoor learning and our work with schools in South Wales. And learning is central to all of our sessions.
Pupils will learn about themselves, working with others, build confidence and more through outdoor activities. Our curriculum-related or themed sessions can can focus on a specific book; for example Kensuke’s Kingdom or Castaway. Or they can focus on a subject area such as literacy, maths or wellbeing.
- Age 6+
- Takes place in our beautiful, private woodland in Bridgend
- Some sessions can be held within your school grounds – Bridgend, RCT, Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
- We work with small groups of under 10 to larger groups of up to 60 pupils
- £175 for a day with one instructor
Large groups will require additional instructors – we can advise.
We charge for our instructor’s time and resources, rather than per child, which makes it more cost-effective for you.
- Adult supervision required
- See our FAQs and terms and conditions for further info
Steph made all the activities fun, real and safe for all children. Well prepared… well resourced… well worth it!
Buddug Bevan, Year 4 Teacher at Maes yr Haul Primary School
Contact us to start planning your outdoor learning Wales session
We’re a friendly team, do drop us a line to start planning your outdoor learning session with us!
By getting in touch, you are consenting to us using your data to process your enquiry.