Creative workshops for creative young minds. Pupils aged 5+ can make beautiful sun catchers, origami flowers, or felt soap socks to clean muddy hands.
These nature-themed craft workshops are perfect for creative minds and small hands.
- Sun catchers – using card, tissue paper and PVA glue, pupils will create a beautiful sun catcher to put in their window at home.
- Origami flowers – using card and other craft materials, pupils will make their very own flower. This activity requires patience and concentration, as well as a creative eye.
- Felt making – using colourful felt and water, pupils will make a colourful felt soap sock. Soap socks are a clever way to clean muddy hands!
- Age: 5+
- Group size and timings: we work with different group sizes. We can adapt to run shorter 45 minute sessions or longer sessions depending on the number of pupils.
Please drop us a line so that we can advise.
- Teacher / adult supervision: 2 -3 adults needed to supervise
- Venue details: within your school grounds (on a playing field or playground)
- Location details: we travel within the Cardiff, Bridgend, RCT and Vale of Glamorgan areas
From £95 for short sessions, to £175 for a full day for one instructor
We charge for our instructor’s time and resources, rather than per child, which makes it more cost-effective for you.
We offer enhanced rates if you book more than one full day at the same time.