Looking for a fun, alternative family activity in South Wales? Book a Bushcraft Adventure for a family adventure to remember!
Learn the basic survival skill of lighting a fire, using different techniques used throughout the ages and see if you can pass our family fire lighting challenge to start a fire. Head in to the woods to make natural shelters and see if you can keep your family dry. We’ll finish with toasted marshmallows and tales of your adventure around the campfire.
Come and have a go at archery. Get kitted up and warm up on our woodland archery range with an introduction to archery. Once warmed up, we’ll introduce a bit of friendly family competition with our archery challenges to see who’s on target. To finish, we’ll gather round the campfire for a cuppa and toasted marshmallows to celebrate our shooting success!
Key info and terms and conditions
- Fun for all the family – for kids aged 7+ and adults
- Two hours, refreshments included
- Held at our woodland site near Bridgend, which has undercover areas and toilets
- Max of three children supervised by one adult
- For up to 15 people – at least 7 should be children.
If you’re looking for a day out with your friends, check out our social events for adults
- Consent forms are needed for all participants & are required at least 3 days before the event
- See our FAQs for further info
- Please read our booking terms and conditions before making a booking