Using natural resources, pupils will get creative making mud monsters, land art and explore nature with scavenger hunts. This workshop works well for children aged 5+.
These workshops are based on using natural resources and getting pupils to explore their surroundings. They’re ideal for creative minds and small hands. Choose from:
- Land art – pupils will forage for natural materials in their school surroundings and get creative to make their masterpiece.
- Mud monsters – we’ll get our hands dirty making mud monsters
- Nature ID, scavenger hunts and woodland bingo are fun activities that get kids moving and learning about nature and exploring their surroundings
- Tree towers is a fun game using sticks and working together as a team to see who can build the tallest tower
- Age: 5+
- Group size and timings: we work with different group sizes. We can adapt to run shorter 45 minute sessions or longer sessions depending on the number of pupils.
Please drop us a line so that we can advise.
- Teacher / adult supervision: 2 -3 adults needed to supervise
- Venue details: within your school grounds
- Location details: we travel within the Cardiff, Bridgend, RCT and Vale of Glamorgan areas
From £95 for short sessions, to £175 for a full day for one instructor
We charge for our instructor’s time and resources rather than per child, which makes it more cost-effective for you.
We offer enhanced rates if you book more than one full day at the same time.