Our Basecamp is near Laleston, just outside Bridgend. Conveniently close to Cardiff and Swansea, and easily accessible from the M4.
We have a beautiful, private woodland which is set up to run our events.
We send full directions to our ‘top secret location’ upon booking. You can read more about location in our Bridgend Bushcraft Basecamp blog post.
Our registered address 1a Charnwood Park, Bridgend, CF31 3PL – please note that this is not where events take place and we cannot receive post at this address.
About our Bridgend basecamp
- We have undercover areas and toilets on site
- Free parking – we encourage car sharing where possible
- 35 minutes drive from Cardiff or Swansea
- 1 hour 15 minutes drive from Bristol
- 3 hours drive from London, 2.5 hours from Birmingham
- Close to cities, countryside and the coast
- Nearby hotels and other attractions if you want to extend your stay
Extend your stay
South Wales is a beautiful area in which to extend your stay. And there’s plenty to choose from to suit your budget and preferences. There are many hostels, B&Bs and hotels to choose from in nearby Bridgend, Cardiff or Swansea, whilst the authentic countryside experience can be enjoyed in one of the many self-catering cottages or campsites from west Wales to the Brecon Beacons and beyond.
Visit Wales is an excellent starting point, or drop us a line if you’d like us to organise this for you with our partner organisations.