Received an Adventure Voucher? Lucky you! Keep reading for info on how to use your gift voucher.
**covid-19 update: for info on extended gift voucher expiry dates please see our blog entry: extended gift voucher expiry date**
Choose an event and date
Choose from our axe throwing, archery and bushcraft events. Check out our events on Eventbrite here.
- Make sure you check the minimum age for events. Bushcraft & archery are age 5+, axe throwing is 9+. We also have family events & some are for 18+
- Be sure that you’re available on the date you’ve chosen, as bookings are non-transferrable
- If the event you’d like to book is more than your voucher, you can pay the difference to book on to the event of your choice
- Our woodland is in Tythegston, detailed directions are available here
How to book
Drop us an email to email@example.com and please tell us:
- The event name, date and time that you’d like to book, and either:
- Your voucher code (if you have a hard copy, glossy voucher) or,
- Your e-voucher order number (for online vouchers printed at home)
We’ll then book you on to the event via Eventbrite and send you your Eventbrite tickets with all the event details.
We look forward to seeing you soon for your Adventure!