Thanks for visiting our website. So you’re looking to plan a School Trip for your pupils aged 6+? Keep reading to find out more and to easily plan your School Trip with us from as little as £95 (for a half day)
Bushcraft Adventures’ School Trips
Our fun & informative school trips get your pupils outdoors, trying something new, developing team work skills, building confidence and having fun! From fire lighting to shelter building, water purification and much more – keep reading to find out more or drop us a line.
Key info – School Trips Wales
- Age 6+
- Held at our woodland site near Bridgend or bring the School Adventure to you! (held within your school grounds if suitable in Bridgend, RCT, Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan)
- We work with small groups of under 10 to larger groups of up to 60 pupils. If you’re holding the activities in your school grounds, we can work with several classes within one day.
- £95 half day or £175 full day for one instructor.
We charge for our instructor’s time and resources, rather than per child, which makes it more cost-effective for you. We can advise on the number of instructors needed based on your group size.
- Adult supervision required
- We require information about medical conditions in advance of sessions
- Experienced, qualified instructors who are DBS checked (enhanced level), first aid trained, we have £5 million public liability insurance and risk assess activities – copies can be provided
- See our FAQs and terms and conditions for further info
Steph made all the activities fun, real and safe for all children. Well prepared… well resourced… well worth it!
Buddug Bevan, Year 4 Teacher at Maes yr Haul Primary School
We offer a range of activities including:
We can advise on activities to suit the age, interests and needs of your group and the time you have available.
Planning made easy – School Trips Wales
We make it as easy as possible to organise your School Trip with us. Drop us a line below and we can let you know our availability and how many instructors we’ll need based on your group size. We’ll also suggest activities and timings based on your needs.
We can do most of the planning by email. We’ll then arrange a phone call with you on a day and time that’s convenient to you, to confirm all the details and get you booked in.
Contact us to start planning your School Trip now
We’re a friendly team, do drop us a line to start planning your School Trip with us!