Looking for a fun and educational school trip in South Wales for pupils aged 6+? Book a Bushcraft School Adventure for a school trip your pupils will remember!
Your pupils could be lighting fires, building shelters, learning how to purify water, and much more. Pupils will work as a team, learn about risk, and develop new skills. They’ll leave smelling of campfire, with big grins on their faces & tales of their School Adventure.
Book an alternative School Trip, where adventure in learning meets learning to adventure.
- Age 6+
- Held at our woodland site near Bridgend or bring the school adventure to you! (held within your school grounds if suitable in Bridgend, RCT, Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan)
- Small groups of under 10 to larger groups of up to 60 pupils.
- From £175 for a day with one instructor
Large groups will require more instructors – we can advise.
- We charge for our instructor’s time and resources, rather than per child, which makes it more cost-effective for you.
- Experienced, qualified instructors who are DBS checked (enhanced level), first aid trained, we have £5 million public liability insurance and risk assess activities – copies can be provide
We offer a range of activities including:
We can advise on activities to suit the age, interests and needs of your group and the time you have available.
Benefits of an outdoor school trip in South Wales
There are many benefits to getting outdoors. Research shows it can improve concentration, enhance creativity, reduce stress and more.
On a Bushcraft Adventures school trip, pupils will have the opportunity to:
- Develop team work skills
- Try something new
- Learn about risk
- Make friends and develop social skills
- Develop resilience
- Build confidence
- Learn and develop new skills
- Have fun!
We’re proud to have over 150 5-star customer reviews.
Contact us to start planning your school trip in South Wales