Looking for a fun and educational school trip in South Wales for pupils aged 6+? Book a Bushcraft School Adventure for a school trip your pupils will remember!
Our outdoor school trips are fun and informative: where adventure in learning meets learning to adventure.
Our aim is to inspire young people to get outdoors and to pass on our skills, passion and enthusiasm so that they enjoy the outdoors as much as we do!
- Age 6+
- Held at our woodland site near Bridgend or bring the school adventure to you! (held within your school grounds if suitable in Bridgend, RCT, Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan)
- We work with small groups of under 10 to larger groups of up to 60 pupils. If you’re holding the activities in your school grounds, we can work with several classes within one day.
- From £95 for short sessions, to £175 for a full day for one instructor
Large groups will require two or three instructors – we can advise.
We charge for our instructor’s time and resources, rather than per child, which makes it more cost-effective for you.
- Adult supervision required
- We require information about medical conditions in advance of sessions
- Experienced, qualified instructors who are DBS checked (enhanced level), first aid trained, we have £5 million public liability insurance and risk assess activities – copies can be provided
- See our FAQs and terms and conditions for further info
We offer a range of activities including:
We can advise on activities to suit the age, interests and needs of your group and the time you have available.
Benefits of an outdoor school trip in South Wales
There are many benefits to getting outdoors. Research shows it can improve concentration, enhance creativity, reduce stress and more.
On a Bushcraft Adventures school trip, pupils will have the opportunity to:
- Develop team work skills
- Try something new
- Learn about risk
- Make friends and develop social skills
- Develop resilience
- Build confidence
- Learn and develop new skills
- Have fun!
Costs vary depending on the type of activity, planning and resources required, number of instructors needed, length of sessions, travel etc.
As a rough guide:
From £95 for short sessions, to £175 for a full day for one instructor
Enquire now to start planning your school trip in South Wales
We have over 100 5-star customer reviews. Read more of our reviews here.