Looking for a unique charity team building day near Cardiff for your staff and volunteers? We guarantee you an event to remember!
We have over 20 years’ combined experience of working in the Third Sector. Our specific experiences include: managing volunteers; working with grassroots community groups; running activities for children and adults with additional needs; delivering objectives in large, national UK charities and more.
Break out of the office and recharge
We have a range of activities to choose from:
- Fire lighting – have a go at fire lighting techniques used throughout the ages. From modern fire steels, to flint and steel, and the bow drill (aka rubbing two sticks together)
- Shelter building – build a natural shelter and see if you can keep your team dry
- Whittling – craft tools from wood with a knife whilst sat round the campfire. This is an ideal, informal activity for getting to know staff and volunteers
- Archery – have a go at archery in the woods and take on our archery challenges to see who’s on target
- Snacks and refreshments – included with all of our packages
- Campfire food – we can provide a campfire lunch (e.g. a chilli and rice) and cater for most dietary requirements
- Bushtucker trials – take part in our bushtucker trials, if you dare! This is guaranteed to bring out screams and laughter! (optional activity)
- We understand the Third Sector and the importance of developing one team with your staff and volunteers
- Ideal for building relationships, developing communication and leadership skills – and more
- Great for all ages and abilities
- For groups of 8 to 20 guests – if your group is less than 8 or more than 20, please drop us a line to see if we can accommodate you
- Held at our woodland site near Bridgend, which has undercover areas and toilets
- Personalise your event – add on services including accommodation and other activities to make planning your event nice and simple
- See our FAQs for further info
1 - 2 activities
£25 per person
2 - 3 activities
£35 per person
or £40 with lunch
3 - 4 activities
£45 per person
or £50 with lunch
>>Download our Corporate Adventures price list<<
Please do get in touch to discuss your needs and the budget you have to work with – we’d love to work with you!
We have over 100 5-star customer reviews. Read more of our reviews here.