We hope your child is looking forward to their upcoming Bushcraft Adventure. On this page you’ll find all the key info you need before and on the day of the party or event that your child is attending.
Event organisers – please send this website link to all parents.
KEY EVENT INFO
• CONSENT FORM – please complete the parental consent form below at least 3 days before your party/event. We cannot guarantee to meet requirements if forms are received later than this.
Parental consent form – this is needed for each child, even if they been to us before.
• WHAT TO WEAR – please see our kit list for suggestions on clothing etc. In particular, please bring a long sleeved top, waterproof coat and wear closed shoes/boots.
• ARRIVAL – please arrive 10-15 minutes early so that we can start on time.
• LOCATION – Our woodland site is in Tythegston and the closest postcode is CF32 0ND.
Detailed directions are available here
• PARKING – we have a small grass verge where you can park / for parents to drop-off children. We have limited parking and encourage car sharing where possible.
Can additional people stay on-site?
We have limited parking and limited facilities on-site (it is completely outdoors) and politely request that only child participants and the two adult supervisors required stay on-site.
For parents doing drop-offs, there’s lots of things to do in the local area.
There are plenty of shops and cafes nearby. Our top picks are McArthurGlen for shopping and restaurants, Porthcawl for a walk on the beach and fish and chips, and Cobbles Kitchen and Deli. Or you could go for a lovely walk within the Merthyr Mawr Nature Reserve and walk down to Newton Beach.
What are your terms and conditions?
We recommend that anyone attending a party or event reads our terms and conditions, which are available here: https://bushcraftadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Where can I get further information?
Please see our full list of FAQs.
How can I get in touch?
If you have any questions, please do drop us a line.
We look forward to meeting you at your Bushcraft Adventure!
The Bushcraft Adventures Team