We hope your child is looking forward to their upcoming Bushcraft Adventure. On this page you’ll find all the key info you need before and on the day of the party or event that your child is attending.
Event organisers – please send this website link to all parents.
KEY EVENT INFO
Please read the specific info we’ve put together on Staying Safe and Planning Your Visit.
Please complete the parental consent form below at least 3 days before your party/event. Children cannot take part without a completed consent form.
Parental consent form – this is needed for each child, even if they have been to us before.
WHAT TO WEAR OR BRING
- You must wear closed shoes/trainers/boots. See our kit list for suggestions on clothing etc.
- Print our directions or bookmark the webpage (more info below about our location)
- Bring a bottled drink*
*We don’t provide food or drinks, please check with the event organiser if they will be providing any snacks.
*Please bring a bottled drink – we encourage using a refillable bottle to avoid single use plastic (and we ask event organisers to take all rubbish / recycling home with them)
Please aim to arrive and park up 10 minutes before the start of your party / event so that we can start on time.
Walk down in to our woodland 5 to 10 minutes before your party/event start time – we ask that you do not enter our woodland earlier than this, for your safety and for everyone else’s too.
Please wait in your car if you’ve been keen and arrived super early 🙂
Our woodland is in Tythegston and the closest postcode is CF32 0ND
(please don’t travel to our registered office address)
- Detailed directions are available here
- This Google map and pin shows the location of our grass verge car park
- You will need to drive to our woodland, it is not accessible by public transport
- There is a small grass verge where you can park for free – parking is limited, please car share where possible and to reduce traffic on the farm road
WHO CAN STAY DURING EVENTS
- For kid’s parties we ask for 2 adults maximum to stay with the party please
- We cannot have additional people on site at this time. This means no spectators please.
This is to ensure that we adhere to the Welsh Government’s guidelines about meeting outdoors. There are occasional exceptions where we can have additional people stay, please drop us a line if you have any questions, thank you
- Please be aware that adult supervisors will be asked to complete a guest register on the day (if we don’t already have your details) for covid-19 Track and Trace purposes
- Dogs are not allowed on site
What things are close by for parents to do who are doing drop-offs / collection?
We encourage car sharing for dropping off and picking up children where possible.
If you’re looking for things to do close by, we’re a ten minute drive from Porthcawl’s beaches and cafes or a short drive to Cobbles Kitchen and Deli. Or head to McArthurGlen for shopping and restaurants.
What are your terms and conditions?
We recommend that anyone attending a party or event reads our terms and conditions, which are available here: https://bushcraftadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Where can I get further information?
Please see our full list of FAQs.
How can I get in touch?
If you have any questions, please do drop us a line.
We look forward to meeting you & having some fun at your Bushcraft Adventure!
The Bushcraft Adventures Team