Are you a Chief Hen or Maid of Honour planning a hen party to remember? Then check out our hen party survival tips to help your hen party go smoothly!
Our hen party survival tips
- Preparation – planning is key. It saves time, money, and potentially tears! Think about location and where everyone lives, as well as cost to include those on a budget. Communicate with the group – and build up the excitement!
- Eat well – you may be planning a big night out focused more on cocktails, but remember to make time to have food before and after a big night out. You’ll all be grateful the morning after!
- Stock up on sleep – it’s likely to be a fun-filled, tiring weekend. Get some zzz’s in the week leading up to the hen party if you can.
- Pack comfy shoes – yes, boring and sensible. But it means you’ll last longer on the dance floor!
- Bring supplies – You could put together “recovery packs” or “survival kits” for everyone with water, snacks, and paracetamol for the inevitable hangover – the essentials!
- Disconnect – try and leave your phone in your bag and be in the moment, and enjoy time with the group. After all, the main idea is to have fun with your friends! 🙂
- Balance the needs of the group – whatever you decide to do, accept that you’re not going to please everyone. All you can do is be mindful of who’s coming along. Not everyone will want to party until the early hours of the morning, just as we know being outdoors doing bushcraft isn’t everyone’s cup of tea either.