We’ve put together a handy kit list of things you’ll need for your bushcraft adventure.
We suggest checking the weather forecast before your event. We also recommend bringing extra kit as it can be hard to predict the Great British weather! Keep reading for kit list ideas of things you’ll need for your bushcraft adventure.
Kit list ideas
We suggest wearing old or inexpensive clothes that are suitable for the outdoors. Here’s some ideas:
- Sturdy, flat shoes, trainers or wellies – no flip flops or open shoes
- Long trousers – no shorts please
- Waterproof trousers
- Long sleeved tops are a must for archery
- Jumper or fleece
- Waterproof coat
- A completed consent form
Other things to consider bringing with you
- Food – we provide snacks but bring extra food if you like
- Medication – bring this with you if you need it and let us know on your consent form
- Cake – you are welcome to bring a birthday/celebration cake with you
- We bring all tools and equipment with us so there’s no need to bring anything
If you have any questions, please drop us a line on 07716 462 983.
To enquire about booking your own bushcraft adventure, drop us a line to make a booking enquiry.