We’ve put together a handy kit list of things you’ll need for your bushcraft adventure.
We suggest checking the weather forecast before your event. We also recommend bringing extra clothing as it can be hard to predict the Great British weather! Keep reading for kit list ideas of things you’ll need for your Bushcraft Adventure.
Kit list ideas
We suggest wearing old or inexpensive clothes that are suitable for the outdoors & being round a campfire.
Here’s what you need to bring with you:
- Sturdy, flat & closed boots, shoes, trainers or wellies – no flip flops or open shoes, as you will not be allowed to take part
- Long trousers – we suggest avoiding shorts
- Long sleeved tops are a must for archery
- Jumper or fleece
- Sun cream
- Printed directions or bookmark this page
Other things to consider bringing with you
- Bottled drink
- Medication – bring this with you if you need it and let us know on your consent form
- We bring all tools and equipment with us so there’s no need to bring anything
If you have any questions, please do drop us a line
To enquire about booking your own bushcraft adventure, drop us a line to make a booking enquiry.